Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sad sad...tonight.. (*I'm Listening To) :I'm A Loner (孤独的人) -- C.N Blue


update update update~!

finally i come up to update my blog
-    -
all because of nothing special happen to me at that time
and also i'm the lazy type.. :D 

dont ask me why suddenly change to write in English
I also dont know.. -   -
but what the truth is
I discover that my English is really SUCK..!!
after i use to write in English.. -   -
haiz... :(

ARHX..Ok~
I will stop my broken English here
if anything got wrong
just dont laugh at me and also please correct me ya? 
cause i really hope to do it more better
hiek hiek :) 

you can just leave on your comment to me  ( -    -  )
I will come back again maybe at tomorrow
love ya~ 
:D

2 comments:

  1. XDD Ah dear,
    Just passed by and have a look
    Become the 1st to comment

    Not bad gals,
    I just use to write english
    for my assignment only= =
    sob...broken english too>.<
    Keep going oh,
    Support u dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..nvm la...
    becoz im oso long time didnt use my broken english liao..
    haha...

    +u la...
    at less u try...
    better than ntg...

    faster update ya^^

    ReplyDelete